27 Results for apaul

No exact matches — showing the closest results.

Submission, an often-misunderstood concept by Christians and non-Christians alike, should be incorporated into married couple's daily lives. For the wife, it means following the husband's leadership in Christ. For the husband it means putting aside his own interests in order to care for his wife. ...
Battle between Husband And Wife A Review on the First Part of was D.H.Laawrence’s first major novel.His only major novel,some would say.I have finished reading it during the winter holiday.For I am not quite sure that I understand the novel enough to depict the complicated relationship bet...
Marriage has gone through many changes throughout its history. It's earliest forms date back to the story of creation. It has developed a great deal since then. It is a simple fact that men and women can not survive without each other. Marriage is part of the created natural order, we were meant to...