261 Results for aldo

No exact matches — showing the closest results.

Michael Moore’s book Dude, Where’s My Country has raised many eyebrows, and caused many controversial talks. I think this book is very educational and a good read. The book does not just drag on about politics, but is easily explained in words the American public can understand and comprehend...
Society and the Media The media sources that I usually use consist of the television, radio, computer, and newspapers. The stations that I watch most are CNN, ESPN, MTV, and FOX news. The radio stations I listen to are mostly music oriented, but I occasionally listen to KDKA talk shows. I use ...
The Compromise of 1877 The episode in history known as “The Compromise of 1877" is one of the more interesting stories in the history of the United States. Not only did this compromise bring an end to a disagreement that was keeping us from selecting a president, but it also brought about s...