169 Results for aking

No exact matches — showing the closest results.

Try to imagine living life pretending to be a different person, being surrounded by people who can barely talk let alone being somebody you can relate with. Well after a lot of jail time, Randle McMurphy, the protagonist from the book One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, thought that this life might be ...
If I got the chance to direct the opening scene of the play Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley, I would direct it from the prologue to where Clerval drops the rucksack (from page 6 to the top of page 8). This scene starts with Captain Walton telling us that he is stuck in the Arctic Circle because the ic...
It was my first day in high school. I was sitting alone in the cafeteria around noon. I did not know any one because I had just moved in from India a week ago, but I remember one event that occurred on that day. It was a fight with one of the students, and this fight taught me an important lesson t...