186 Results for ahuman body

No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.

Disappointment, disbelief and fear filled my mind as I lye on my side, sandwiched between the cold, soft dirt and the hot, slick metal of the car. The weight of the car pressed down on the lower half of my body with monster force. It did not hurt, my body was numb. All I could feel was the car hood...
Deep Trance Drums beating in hypnotic rhythms. Taking you away from now. Taking you away from your worries. Taking you away from reality. Floating away on waves of music in a trancelike state. Through dreams you fly effortlessly with no worries and no troubles. Wind. Soothing wind ...
I yelled out loud as the horrific man approached from a small aperture. He was so hideous that I, at his hideosity, closed my eyes and walked back. He gazed towards me which occasioned me a world of trouble. He looked angry and breathed hard. I wished that I was dead at this time. He had a sca...