117 Results for Truth

I know that there is no excuse for lying to a Commissioned Officer, especially my Commander. There are many reasons why anyone should not lie period. I will start off with a brief definition on a LIE. A lie is a statement that is untrue, when the falsity of the statement is known or suspected b...
The values of any person change as they get older and know and understand the world around them more. From when I was ten to now at sixteen my valves have both changed dramatically and stayed the same in different areas. A value is defined as - the accepted principles or standards of an individual ...
In the play The Crucible, many characters evolve and change due to the events that occur throughout the text, and in doing so convey certain themes in the process. One of the most dynamic and diverse characters in The Crucible is John Proctor. As John changes, he begins to respect himself and become...