329 Results for Thought

Have you ever come across that one person that was the complete opposite of what you expected? That there personality was nothing like what you thought? Well I have, and it happened the second day of school. I had not made any friends yet and I was completely distraught because I thought I would ne...
In my life, I have met many people and experienced many things. Since I have to pick one person or experience, I choose a person and that is my son Jason. He is my second child. He has turned my life around completely. Why has my son been such an impact on my life? Let me take you back, before ...
An Interview With Tom T. This is an interview with a retired firefighter whose name is Tom T. Tom was also a really close friend of my mother’s. Firefighting has many dangers as well as many joys. During this interview I hope to get to the point of those dangers and joys. To begin my interv...