330 Results for Thought

Have you ever come across that one person that was the complete opposite of what you expected? That there personality was nothing like what you thought? Well I have, and it happened the second day of school. I had not made any friends yet and I was completely distraught because I thought I would ne...
It is sometimes easier to go along with what the majority of your peers are doing, but is it always right? This question is one I find myself asking over and over. High school is a place where young girls idolize the senior girls and the way they do their hair, young boys want to be the coolest ath...
Personal Goals Sitting here thinking about personal goals that one sets for themselves to move toward achievement in life has really left me numb to the feeling of small nominal accomplishments. One rarely thinks about how to arrange words on a paper to reflect what they actually deem viable infor...
Before coming to College I really didn’t know to much of anything about it. I only knew that it was a small college for away from home I had never even seen the campus before coming to early registration. I was so worried about getting away from home that I didn’t really think twice about wher...
I looked calmly around Manana Elementary School. Sweat dripped from the back of my head and ran down the back of my body. I could smell the cool morning fragrance and the birds chip-chirping. I saw that the school was the same as it used to be when I came to the school for the first time. I...