686 Results for Mother

My mom is a mother type. She is very protective of me, when I want to go somewhere for the day or the weekend. She always wants to know: who I’m going with, where I’m going, is my boyfriend, James, going to. She does like him at all. I tell her I’m 17 almost out of high school, I need my space...
My Oedipus Complex The story “My Oedipus Complex” by Frank O’Connor deals exclusively with a little boy named Larry and his feelings towards his father. When his father returns home from World War II, Larry is resentful and jealous of losing his mother’s undivided attention, and finds h...
John Keats once said “A thing of beauty is a joy forever.” One thing beautiful that keeps on giving me joy is the miata. The miata is a beautiful car, from its smooth body on the outside to the sound of its roaring little engine. The miata is a compact car making it capable of getting into the t...