332 Results for Mind

The colony of Boston began to develop rapidly in the early 18th Century, and family life was no exception. Family life became a methodical process where each person, male and female, had a specific part that they filled to ensure the prosperity of the household. It was methods and procedures such ...
I have learned that the best classroom in the world is life itself. Life can change in an instant. We can learn from our experiences and from everyone around us. The challenge is to stop and listen what people have to say. Everyone has a story to tell. One cool fall evening I met a withering ...
As most of my peers, I have been asking myself a question, what do I want out of my life? This question bothers many people, and not only the college students who are trying to figure out the path that will lead them to the comfortable life. One might ask, what is that comfort that we all are strivi...