117 Results for Marriage

Why Gay Marriage Is Possible. When I first came to America, I was so excited that I had a chance to live in a great country where everyone has freedom and equal rights. However, right now I have doubt in my mind that I am truly living in a perfect country. I heard many times that American citiz...
Gay Marriage Marriage: the ceremonial binding of two people into one couple. Historically marriage has been the institution were a man and woman join together in the promise of love. Now days the traditional view of marriage is being changed by gay and lesbian couples demanding the same r...
Same-Sex Equality In America today, 84 percent of the population defines marriage as the union of two people of the opposite sex. Marriage is one of the fundamental establishments of the United States, as stated in the U.S. Constitution. However, many Americans are denied this basic right becaus...
The Development of “Marriage” The institution of marriage has grown and developed into many acceptable facets. In Merriam Webster’s online dictionary, the word marriage has two definitions. Definition one is “the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife i...