156 Results for Marriage

“In a great many civilizations, at least until present era, marriages were arranged in the interests of kinship networks, not at the whim of lovers”(Adrian Brune) Procreation, the goal nature wants to achieve with this union, is the basic factor and the only reason, which has transforme...
Why Gay Marriage Is Possible. When I first came to America, I was so excited that I had a chance to live in a great country where everyone has freedom and equal rights. However, right now I have doubt in my mind that I am truly living in a perfect country. I heard many times that American citiz...
Gay Marriage Marriage: the ceremonial binding of two people into one couple. Historically marriage has been the institution were a man and woman join together in the promise of love. Now days the traditional view of marriage is being changed by gay and lesbian couples demanding the same r...