54 Results for Human Body

What is love? What does it feel like to fall in love or to be in love or to love somebody? These questions are pondered by many people for many centuries. There are obviously many types of love, the love that a person has for his or her parents, siblings, relatives, and pets, would be different t...
Recent article in Chicago Sun-Times–“Looking for love or working at it” by Karen S. Peterson–offers two theories for a successful relationship. The first one represents the idea of soul mates that are meant for each other and can have the most intimate love. The second theory shows the belie...
The Lord doesn’t always let us know when the ones we love will be taken. It happens so fast, and before you know it there gone. The first time I experienced loss was when I was ten, and it has changed the way I live life. I will never forget the way Chelsea looked. Her eyes were dark and...