66 Results for Human Body

Reincarnation of the Soul Reincarnation is the belief that the soul continues to exist after death through rebirth into a new body; thus, it serves as an explanation of where each individual life begins and ends. Although, the definition of reincarnation is rather universal, there are many vari...
Supreme Happiness Let me begin by asking the question what is supreme happiness? Some say the supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved. The teachings of the Buddha reveal a step by step path to lasting happiness. The mind is like a cloudy sky, in real meaning clear and pu...
I wish I could reach their? God, please help to pass my exams? I know I am going to achieve this? What are all this, these are your dreams. Every human no matter who so ever it is, whether he is a farmer or a business men, they have a dream which they want to fulfill during their life. It’s only ...