112 Results for High School

It is sometimes easier to go along with what the majority of your peers are doing, but is it always right? This question is one I find myself asking over and over. High school is a place where young girls idolize the senior girls and the way they do their hair, young boys want to be the coolest ath...
As a child I always thought that I knew what I wanted to do when I grew up. However, I always changed my mind and thought of something else that I would like to do when I get older. I would change my mind quite often and be very sure of myself that I had made the right choice. Then given time I wou...
Personal Goals Sitting here thinking about personal goals that one sets for themselves to move toward achievement in life has really left me numb to the feeling of small nominal accomplishments. One rarely thinks about how to arrange words on a paper to reflect what they actually deem viable infor...
As an inexperienced freshman in high school, I was always persuaded to do horrific things. Whenever someone asked for a favor of some sort, I would most likely fulfill their wishes. But there will always be this one unthinkable situation that I will never forget. It was a gloomy day of school. ...