78 Results for Audience

Evaluation Of The production Blood Brothers The production I went to see was Blood Brothers. The version I saw was performed at the Regent Theatre and written by Willy Russell it was a scripted piece and was written for young adults as some concepts would be unsuitable for children. We watched thi...
Hamlet Hamlet is the story of a man and his ideals of the modern world as it was during his time. He was a man of love and of war. He had the love of a fair lady, of some prestige as well as the love of a king and queen. They never did bring about an untimely end to him till mid way thru the pl...
SUGAR REVIEW I thought the performance of the actors and actresses in the play Sugar was an electricifying and exciting piece of theatre performance. Although, my theatre experience is limited to attending live performances, I so really enjoyed myself at the theatre. The personal exchange of chemis...